Are you looking to create an LLC but aren’t sure where to begin? Are you looking for a registered agent to help your business? There’s nothing to be concerned about. Northwest Registered Agent provided the best online LLC and registered agent services. Since 1998, this company has built a strong reputation for quality service. They are completely focused on their clients and are known as the standard for customer service and support.
Northwest Registered Agent (Editor’s Choice!)
Business Formation with 365 Days of Registered Agent Service $39
We Have Discounted Prices for Northwest
$225 Just $39!
The Leader In Business Formations & Registered Agent Services
- LLC Formation and Incorporation Services
- Privacy by Default
- LLC Pricing Starts at $39.00 + state fee
- Most Popular Plan $39 + state fee
- Monthly Plans Available
- Strong customer service, direct phone line, and same-day email response
Monthly Plans Available (‘Skip The State Fee’)
$37 Gets You Out The Door With A Newly Formed Business in California or Georgia! 😲
- California LLC $37/mo
- Texas LLC $54/mo
- Georgia LLC $37/mo
Privacy by Default
This article will inform you on what we found while researching the company: how they work, what they offer, and how they compare to other business formation services.
With offices in 50 states, Northwest is the leading registered agent provider in the U.S.
Pricing is reasonable, and service is recognized as the best in the industry. BBB Rating A+
Many business owners consider Northwest Registered Agent to be the best registered agent service available. Registered agent services are their main business, in addition to LLC formation services.
Launched in 1998, this company caters to companies in all states across the US. They bring over 20 years of experience in the industry to the table, which has helped the firm gather diverse clientele from different industries.
Additionally, it also boasts of a spectacular track record when it comes to customer support. There are almost no negative reviews regarding this firm on Google or any other review website. It has several positive testimonials and ratings on prominent review sites, which its clients wrote.
Their customer service is what sets them apart from the competition. Their support framework and staff are arguably the best you’ll find as their staff members have been specifically trained to offer outstanding support.
Individual clients have personal support reps who are well-equipped to cater to the company’s specific needs and requirements. Thus, you receive personalized services when you engage Northwest for your registered agent requirements. They are also available at all times, even for resolving minor inconveniences.
We’ve tried them out a few times, and it’s clear that the reps provide an impeccable customer support experience to their clients. If you go with this firm, you will never get into legal trouble due to documentation and compliance issues.
Northwest also provides document and filing services, which are in a league of their own. They are the sole countrywide registered agent service that scans and uploads every client document delivered to them.
Northwest has a legacy of going above and beyond to provide an unparalleled experience, whereas other registered agent services are reluctant to offer anything more than essential services. You will never have to be worried when you engage in their services.
Services provided by Northwest Registered Agent
- 24×7 business support, even on weekends
- Mailing address, principal physical address, organizer address, and registered agent address
- Customized articles
- Bylaws and operating agreements
- LLC membership and corporation stock certificates
- Free registered agent services for a year
- Notifications in real-time
- Comprehensive company management system
- Personal, corporate guides
- Reliable and personalized support
- Prepopulating forms with relevant data for convenient filing
- Business maintenance, annual reports, filing tips, and other important information
- Reminders and instructions for ensuring your annual reports are in compliance
Northwest Registered Agent charges around $225 + state fee for their LLC or corporation formation services. Their services are available for 1 year without any additional charge.
Once your application has been approved, you can also use Northwest’s local scanning features and online tools, such as their free annual report reminders.
After the initial period of 1 year, the cost increases to $125 a year for each state your business operates in. However, this fee may be revised favorably if your package includes services for 5+ states, upon which the rate gets slashed to $100 a year for each state.
- All documents are locally scanned.
- If you purchase registered agent services for 5+ states, you are eligible for a sizeable discount
- Personalized support
- 20+ years’ worth of experience
- Free services for an entire year once you’re purchased the LLC or corporation formation package.
- I can’t think of any.