Incfile LLC Formation, Incorporation & Registered Agent Services
Starting a business and getting the legal document filed is just one part of the LLC formation process. Incfile helps small business owners streamline the business formation process, and they act as personal assistants, assisting you along the way.
Incfile’s business formation service has great pricing plans. While they are the best LLC service regarding pricing, their features are also as good as any of the top online LLC services in 2021. They also have a strong track record of over 500,000 business formations completed since 2004.
Incfile is a business entity formation service and registered agent service. They form businesses and provide registered agent services in each of the 50 states in the U.S.
An LLC is a business entity, and it stands for limited liability company. A corporation or nonprofit is also a business entity. Incfile’s online business formation service assist business owners with filing and forming business entities such as LLCs, corporations like S Corps and C Corps, and nonprofit organizations.
Incfile has three main LLC packages. The Silver Package, the Gold Package, and the Platinum Package. Each LLC package is listed here in the image below. These prices are for any business entity formation, including LLC formation, incorporation, and nonprofit organization.
Incfile has over 16,000+ positive user reviews on Shopper Approved.
Incfile’s LLC service Silver Plan $0.00 + state fee, LLC filing, formation, and 1-year registered agent service!
These are Incfile’s regular everyday prices. No coupon code or discount code is needed. The discounts are already included in the price.
Incfile’s LLC service Gold Plan is $149 + state fee. You get a new business filing and formation, an LLC Operating Agreement, EIN (Employer Identification Number), and Registered Agent Services free for the 1st year.
How To Start An LLC
How To Start An LLC For Free
Incfile vs. LegalZoom LLC Service
LLC Filing, Formation, EIN (Tax ID), Operating Agreement, One-Year Registered Agent Service, Compliance Reminders, Express Shipping
Incfile $149 + state fee (Editor's Choice)
LegalZoom $826 + state fee
$349. LLC Filing
$249. One-Year Registered Agent
$159. Operating Agreement, Employer ID Number (EIN)
$69. Compliance Calendar
= $826 + state fee
Let’s examine Incfile’s pricing and services for small business owners
We like Incfile; they are simply one of the best and most experienced business formation services available. That's why we recommend their services. We aren't the only ones; Incfile often comes out on top or near the top of most "best LLC services" lists online.
Incfile has been named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s list of 360 Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America for 2018 and 2019.
The $0 + state fees starting point is a super bonus, but its reputation goes far beyond the low price. Whether you’re forming an LLC, S-corporation, corporation, or non-profit, IncFile business formations have you covered.
All plans include name verification, filing of articles, 1-year free registered agent service, online order tracking, and a free business tax consultation with a tax professional.
What’s more, there’s next business day processing and a lifetime customer support promise and lifetime alerts, so you’ll never need to wonder where to turn or when to file something.
If you’re starting the new business journey, Incfile has business checklists for every step of the way, as well as business license requirements and startup guides. The service is entirely transparent, and you’ll always know what’s happening, what’s due, and when to expect things to happen.
Incfile's Pros and Cons
- With the starting fees at just $0 + state fees, they’re currently the most budget-friendly LLC formation and incorporation service out there. That’s extremely impressive, especially when you consider that LegalZoom charges a minimum $99 + state fee for forming an LLC.
- IncFile has been in the industry for over 15 years now and has assisted business owners with over 500,000 business formations since 2004.
- Although their prices happen to be considerably lower than other competitors, clients have access to 12 months of registered agent service in every package from IncFile, regardless of the value of their package.
- By forming an LLC with IncFile, you also gain lifetime access to company alerts, which send you reminders whenever the deadlines for filing information statements, business licenses, annual reports, and other relevant documentation draw near. Tracking all this manually can be quite exhausting – IncFile offers you an easy way to overcome these hassles.
- IncFile has incredible customer feedback ratings. Apart from their high ratings, there are over sixteen thousand positive verified reviews from satisfied customers on the review website Shopper Approved.
- Customer Support: Incfile's customer service is available by phone Monday - Friday from 9 am to 6 pm CST
- We had to wait for over 24 hours to receive responses to specific questions, but this could be due to Covid 19 issues and disruptions in 2020.
- While free formational LLC services are excellent, they will always be looking to sell you something else, which could cost you higher prices in the long run. Most people skip the free plan in favor of the $149 package.
- No legal services or ongoing legal services like LegalZoom provides.
- Incfile had an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau for 16 straight years. Due to the Covid 19 interruptions and slow state government approvals, they lost their BBB rating, but Incfile is based in Texas, and Texas is open for business.
IncFile LLC Formation Packages
Are IncFile’s services value-for-money? There’s no doubt about it. Up until recently, IncFile used to charge $49+ for LLC formation. However, their new package promises to provide LLC formation and incorporation services completely free of cost.
Additionally, the free package also includes 12 months of registered agent services and many other goodies. This is, without a doubt, one of the very best formation deals business owners can get.
Silver Formation Package
Gold Formation Package
Platinum Formation Package
IncFile offers 3 business formation packages that have their own features and pricing. Go through their pricing page to learn more about their service packages.
Silver Package = $0 + State Fee
- Preparation & Filing of Your LLC’s Articles of Organization – You need to set the articles of organization for LLC formation. IncFile can help you draft the required documents and ensure smooth filing with state authorities to form your business.
- Name Availability Check – IncFile will check the business database of the formation state to ensure that another business isn’t currently using the desired LLC name.
- 12 months of Registered Agent Services – A registered agent is legally required for LLC formation. He accepts important files and documents on behalf of your business and forwards them over to you. This arrangement helps you retain your privacy and also ensures that you don’t miss essential deliveries. This service is available for 12 months, after which you will be charged a recurring annual fee of $119. However, you aren’t under any obligation to renew it beyond 12 months.
- Unlimited Email and Phone Support – If you’ve got a concern or question, it does not matter when your LLC was formed – their reps are always ready to come to your aid via call between 10:00 – 19:00 ET on weekdays.
- Online Access to Important Formation Documents – Once the state in which your LLC has been established, your documents and approval forwards to IncFile, they will post these documents to your dashboard for notifying you that these documents are ready to be viewed and downloaded.
- Lifetime Alerts – You will be sent email notifications for as long as your LLC exists to let you know about essential filing deadlines like business licenses, annual reports, and other critical upcoming filings
- Business Tax Consultations – You can also make use of a thirty-minute consultation session with certified tax professionals and ask them your queries related to the tax laws and regulations applicable to your business.
- Online Registration Status Tracking - IncFile has a slick tool that will update and inform you of the status of your order on a real-time basis.
Gold Package = $149 + State Fee
This package includes all features offered by Incfile’s Silver package, and
- Gold Business Formation Kit: You’ll be given a box that has your LLC’s name on it, along with document organizing tabs and a useful transfer ledger.
- Banking Resolution: You can use this document for starting a bank account for your business, but it’s redundant if you already have a separate EIN. Incfile can assist you with setting up a new bank account for your LLC with Bank of America.
- Registration Process: Includes express shipping of formation documents. You will be sent a physical copy of the articles of association via express shipping, which will take between one to three business days. You’ll be given a shipment tracking number as well.
- Custom Operating Agreement: Operating agreements are documents that define the company ownership structure and establish various ground rules concerning the operations of your business. IncFile will prepare this document for your business.
- Employer Identification Number (EIN): It is a nine-digit number that serves as an SSN. An EIN allows you to open bank accounts, file your business taxes, employ workers, and many more. While it’s possible to apply for an employer identification number from IRS authorities, IncFile will save you precious time and do it on your behalf.
- Preparation of S Corporation Tax Form: It is applicable only for certain LLCs as of now. However, if you’d like to file taxes for your business as an S Corporation, the staff at IncFile can prepare & file all relevant forms to serve this purpose.
Platinum Package = $299 + State Fee
This includes all features of the Gold package plus,
- Domain Name and Business Website: IncFile has a partnership with SnapWeb, a website development service that allows you access to a professional-looking website template for your business. Keep in mind that using this feature requires you to pay the service’s monthly hosting fees of $20. The free domain name offer is only valid when you purchase their annual package.
- Access to a Library of Sample Documents: You will be able to access several legal contract templates from IncFile, including 25+ standard business documents and forms drafted by a licensed attorney, which can be customized to suit your requirements.
- Registration Process: Includes expedited filing of documents. In case your state offers expedited services, IncFile will select this option. Based on the state you register your business in, the total turnaround time can range between a few weeks to just a couple of days.
IncFile Customer Reviews
IncFile has been in business for over 15 years now, making it easier to discover customer feedback that can let you know what working with them is like.
We analyzed IncFile reviews presented all over the Internet and discovered that their list of pros outweighs their cons greatly. You can take a look at individual reviews for a comprehensive understanding of their customer service.
However, most customers appreciate the competitive prices and hassle-free customer experience offered by IncFile.
There are several LLC formation service providers available today. If you do not like IncFile’s offerings, you can choose one of these options as well:
- Northwest Registered Agent - $225: Looking for another LLC formation service that is entirely worth every penny? Check out Northwest Registered Agent, which is a highly-rated LLC service.
Should You Go with IncFile For An LLC Formation or Incorporation?
IncFile has more pros than cons, which is something that cannot be ignored. Here’s a more detailed view of when Incfile should or shouldn’t be used for LLC formation
When You Should Use IncFile
Just $149 + state filing fee gets your business formed, an EIN, an Operating Agreement, Registered Agent Service for one year, Express Shipping, and Lifetime Customer Service.
For people who need to form an LLC without exceeding their budget, IncFile is perfect for their needs. You can select their free LLC formation package or go for their paid packages. IncFile is ideal for most entrepreneurs looking to form an LLC without any hassles.
When You Shouldn’t Use IncFile
If you are very comfortable navigating the requirements in your state and know what you need.
After carrying out a comprehensive review and ranking of the best LLC formation and incorporation services available today, we recommend choosing IncFile since they provide free LLC formation services and have top-notch customer reviews. Their services are ideal for people who are looking for a budget-friendly solution.
Is IncFile Really Free?
As a matter of fact, yes. IncFile provides completely free LLC formation services.
While their basic package would previously cost $49, their systems have been refined over the past 15 years, thus helping them offer free LLC formation services. The state filing fees are the only costs you have to pay.
You also get access to many features like next-day processing, lifetime alerts, and registered agent services.
IncFile also provides premium LLC formation packages that cost $149 & $299, guaranteeing faster processing time periods and more features. However, we believe the free package is perfect for most entrepreneurs.
Are There Any Discounts Offered By IncFile?
Although they do not provide discounts, IncFile offers a free LLC filing package.
Incfile's Business Address
17350 TX-249 #220
Houston, TX 77064