Incfile LLC Formation & Registered Agent Services
Incfile has the best pricing of any LLC service for business formations in 2021. They also have a strong track record of over 500,000 business formations completed since 2004.
Incfile has 16,000+ positive user reviews on Shopper Approved.
Incfile’s LLC service Silver Plan $0.00 + state fee, LLC filing, formation, and 1-year registered agent service!
These are Incfile’s regular everyday prices. No coupon code or discount code needed. The discounts are already included in the price.
Incfile’s LLC service Gold Plan $149 + state fee, you get a new business filing and formation, an LLC Operating Agreement, EIN (Employer Identification Number), and Registered Agent Services free for the 1st year.
Incfile LLC Service vs LegalZoom LLC Service
LLC Filing, Formation, EIN (Tax ID), Operating Agreement, One-Year Registered Agent Service, Compliance Reminders, Express Shipping
Incfile $149 + state fee (Editor’s Choice)
LegalZoom $826 + state fee
$349. LLC Filing
$249. One-Year Registered Agent
$159. Operating Agreement, EIN
$69. Compliance Calendar
= $826 + state fee
Let’s examine Incfile’s pricing and services
We like Incfile, they are simply one of the best, and most experienced business formation services available. That’s why we recommend their services. We aren’t the only ones, Incfile often comes out on top or near the top of most “best LLC services” lists online.
Incfile has been named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s list of 360 Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America for 2018 and 2019.
The $0 + state fees starting point is a super bonus, but its reputation goes far beyond the low price. Whether you’re forming an LLC, S-corporation, corporation, or non-profit, IncFile business formations have you covered.
Verified Incfile Customer Reviews
All plans include name verification, filing of articles, 1-year free registered agent service, online order tracking, and a free business tax consultation.
What’s more, there’s next business day processing and a lifetime customer support promise, and lifetime alerts, so you’ll never need to wonder where to turn or when to file something.
If you’re just starting the new business journey, Incfile has business checklists for every step of the way, as well as business license requirements and startup guides. The service is entirely transparent, and you’ll always know what’s happening, what’s due, and when to expect things to happen.
Pros and Cons
- With the starting fees at just $0 + state fees, they’re currently the most budget-friendly LLC formation service out there. That’s extremely impressive, especially when you consider that LegalZoom charges a minimum fee of $99 + state fees for forming an LLC.
- IncFile has been in the industry for over 15 years now and has assisted business owners with over 500,000 business formations since 2004.
- Although their prices happen to be considerably lower than other competitors, clients have access to 12 months of registered agent service in every package from IncFile, regardless of the value of their package.
- By forming an LLC with IncFile, you also gain lifetime access to company alerts, which send you reminders whenever the deadlines for filing information statements, business licenses, annual reports, and other relevant documentation draw near. Tracking all this manually can be quite exhausting – IncFile offers you an easy way to overcome these hassles.
- IncFile has incredible customer feedback ratings. Apart from their high ratings, there are over sixteen thousand positive verified reviews from satisfied customers on the review website Shopper Approved.
- IncFile’s customer support team used to notorious for being inaccessible in the past. Although that’s no longer the norm, we did have to wait for over 24 hours to receive responses to specific questions.
- While free formational LLC services are excellent, they will always be looking to sell you something else, which could cost you higher prices in the long run. Most people skip the free plan in favor of the $149 package.
IncFile LLC Formation Packages
Are IncFile’s services value-for-money? There’s no doubt about it. Up until recently, IncFile used to charge $49+ for LLC formation. However, their new package promises to provide LLC formation services completely free of cost.
Additionally, the free package also includes 12 months of registered agent services and many other goodies. This is, without a doubt, one of the very best formation deals you can get.
Silver Formation Package
Gold Formation Package
Platinum Formation Package
IncFile offers 3 business formation packages that have their own features and pricing. Go through their pricing page to learn more about their service packages.
Silver = $0 + State Fee
- Preparation & Filing of Your LLC’s Articles of Organization – You need to set the articles of organization for LLC formation. IncFile can help you draft the required documents and ensure smooth filing with state authorities for the formation of your business.
- Name Availability Check – IncFile will check the business database of the formation state to ensure that the desired LLC name isn’t currently being used by another business.
- 12 Months of Registered Agent Services – A registered agent is legally required for LLC formation. He accepts important files and documents on behalf of your business and forwards them over to you. This arrangement helps you retain your privacy and also ensures that you don’t miss essential deliveries. This service is available for 12 months, after which you will be charged a recurring annual fee of $119. However, you aren’t under any obligation to renew it beyond 12 months.
- Unlimited Email and Phone Support – If you’ve got a concern or question, it does not matter when your LLC was formed – their reps are always ready to come to your aid via call between 10:00 – 19:00 ET on weekdays.
- Online Access to Important Documents – Once the state in which your LLC has been established forwards your documents and approval to IncFile, they will post these documents to your dashboard for notifying you that these documents are ready to be viewed and downloaded.
- Lifetime Alerts – You will be sent email notifications for as long as your LLC exists to let you know about essential filing deadlines like business licenses, annual reports, and other critical upcoming filings
- Business Tax Consultations – You can also make use of a thirty-minute consultation session with certified tax professionals and ask them your queries related to the tax laws and regulations applicable to your business.
- Online Registration Status Tracking – IncFile has a slick tool that will update and inform you of the status of your order on a real-time basis.
Gold = $149 + State Fee
This package includes all features offered by Incfile’s Silver package, and
- Gold Business Formation Kit: You’ll be given a box that has your LLC’s name on it along with document organizing tabs and a useful transfer ledger.
- Banking Resolution: You can use this document for starting a bank account for your business, but it’s redundant if you already have a separate EIN.
- Express Shipping: You will be sent a physical copy of the articles of association via express shipping, which will take between one to three business days. You’ll be given a shipment tracking number as well.
- Custom Operating Agreement: Operating agreements are documents that define the company ownership structure and establish various ground rules concerning the operations of your business. This document will be prepared by IncFile for your business.
- Employer Identification Number (EIN): It is a nine-digit number, which serves as an SSN for the company. An EIN allows you to open bank accounts, file your business taxes, employ workers, and many more. While it’s possible to apply for an EIN from IRS authorities, IncFile will save you precious time and do it on your behalf.
- Preparation of S Corporation Tax Form: It is applicable only for certain LLCs as of now. However, if you’d like to file taxes for your business as an S Corporation, the staff at IncFile can prepare & file all relevant forms to serve this purpose.
Platinum = $299 + State Fee
This includes all features of the Gold package plus,
- Domain Name and Business Website: IncFile has a partnership with SnapWeb, a website development service that allows you access to a professional-looking website template for your business. Keep in mind that using this feature requires you to pay the service’s monthly hosting fees of $20. The free domain name offer is only valid when you purchase their annual package.
- Access to a Library of Sample Documents: You will be able to access several legal contract templates from IncFile, including 25+ standard business documents and forms drafted by a licensed attorney, which can be customized to suit your requirements.
- Expedited Filing of Documents: In case your state offers expedited services, IncFile will select this option. Based on the state you register your business in, the total turnaround time can range between a few weeks to just a couple of days.
IncFile Customer Reviews
IncFile has been in business for over 15 years now, which makes it easier to discover customer feedback that can let you know what working with them is like.
We analyzed IncFile reviews present all over the Internet and discovered that their list of pros outweighs their cons greatly. You can take a look at individual reviews for a comprehensive understanding of their customer service.
However, most customers appreciate the competitive prices and hassle-free customer experience offered by IncFile.
There are several LLC formation service providers available today. If you do not like IncFile’s offerings, you can choose one of these options as well:
- Northwest Registered Agent – $225: Looking for another LLC formation service that is entirely worth every penny? Check out Northwest Registered Agent, which is a highly-rated LLC service.
Should You Go with IncFile For LLC Formation?
IncFile has more pros than cons, which is something that cannot be ignored. Here’s a more detailed view of when Incfile should or shouldn’t be used for LLC formation
When You Should Use IncFile
Just $149 + state filing fee gets your business formed, an EIN, an Operating Agreement, Registered Agent Service for one year, Express Shipping, and Lifetime Customer Service.
For people who need to form an LLC without exceeding their budget, IncFile is perfect for their needs. You can select their free LLC formation package or go for their paid packages. IncFile is ideal for most entrepreneurs looking to form an LLC without any hassles.
When You Shouldn’t Use IncFile
If you are very comfortable navigating the requirements in your state and know what you need.
After carrying out a comprehensive review and ranking of the best LLC formation services available today, we recommend choosing IncFile since they provide free LLC formation services and have top-notch customer reviews. Their services are ideal for people who are looking for a budget-friendly solution.
Is IncFile Really Free?
As a matter of fact, yes. IncFile provides completely free LLC formation services.
While their basic package would previously cost $49, their systems have been refined over the past 15 years, thus helping them offer free LLC formation services. The state filing fees are the only costs you have to pay.
You also get access to many features like next day processing, lifetime alerts, and registered agent services.
IncFile also provides premium LLC formation packages that cost $149 & $299, which guarantee faster processing time periods and more features. However, we believe the free package is perfect for most entrepreneurs.
Are There Any Discounts Offered By IncFile?
Although they do not provide discounts, IncFile offers a free LLC filing package.